Associate Recruiter Program
The Associate Recruiter (AR) Program at Venator Advantage is a competitive, paid 12-month training and development program. Upon completion of the three-phase program, ARs are well equipped to join the firm as a full-time Recruiter.
The AR Program is highly selective, and we only accept the top candidates who possess the following attributes:
DRIVE. As an AR, you are entirely responsible for yourself and your income. You need to be organized, focused, and highly disciplined.
AMBITION. You'll work many hours, struggle through slow periods, and face tough challenges while establishing yourself as a Recruiter. You must be the kind of person who never gives up.
CHARACTER. The bar is set high. We strive to do everything to the best of our ability. Respecting your coworkers, showing up on time, and acting with integrity is the standard.
CONFIDENCE. Can you make at least 65 cold calls per day? Do you believe in your abilities enough to withstand rejection, and challenges to your opinions? Do you genuinely like helping people, talking with them, engaging in conversation that may not result in immediate tangible benefit?
Recruiters at Venator Advantage have the potential to earn significant income early in their careers. Associate Recruiters at Venator Advantage do not work on a commission-only basis, but are provided with a base salary and incentive opportunities for performing to the company's high standards and rewarded for exceeding them.
The compensation structure of the Associate Recruiter (AR) Program is designed to support ARs throughout the initial development period, offering the possibility of receiving substantial compensation. Venator expects the best of its ARs, and high-achievers are compensated accordingly.
- Cold-call candidates to determine eligibility by setting up interviews, verifying references, and comparing experience with job requirements
- Drive revenue by closing deals over the phone
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly quota
- Cold-call organizations and schedule appointments with decision makers
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, and recommending new procedures
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Complete training in order to become an expert on Venator solutions, best practices, and market trends
- Attend monthly meetings with managers to refine your personal and professional goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience; prior sales experience preferred
- Excellent writing, communication skills, and phone etiquette
- Advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
Location: TBD (Chicagoland)