INTERN WITH VENATOR
The Internship Program at Venator Advantage is a paid, part-time internship opportunity for college students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, as well as recent graduates of a four-year university.
- Support Recruiters with all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Source applicants by utilizing online search platforms and cold-calling.
- Input data into applicant tracking systems, and maintain database records.
- Reformat and construct resumes to be sent out to clients.
- Take initiative on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, OR a recent graduate holding a Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year university.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week in the office.
- Prior internship or relevant work experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills, communication skills, and phone etiquette.
- Advanced Word, Excel, and Outlook skills.
Location: TBD (Chicagoland)